YOU KNOW YOU'RE MASTERING WORK LESS MAKE MORE WHEN...
by Jennifer White,
author of Work Less, Make More
(Wiley & Sons, 1999)
Our web-site: www.worklessmakemore.com
- You take at least three vacations a year -- without working.
You typically make it home in time for dinner.
- You easily turn down business.
- Every month you invest money, pay your bills, and you still have oodles left over.
- People tell you they've never seen you so happy, calm, and serene.
- You haven't missed a family event because of work in the last year.
- You're inspired by your work but not consumed by your work.
- You have plenty of time to eat lunch during the work day -- and you can return calls and e-mail easily.
- You've come close to doubling your income in the last 12 months without spending more time at the office.
- You can't remember the last time you felt stressed out.
Home • About Us • Resources • Press Room • Contact Us
© 2010 JWC Group LLC. All Rights Reserved.